Basic Payment & Environmental Schemes

rural 1.jpg

Rendells Rural Department can aid farmers and rural property owners seeking advice with regards to the Basic Payment Scheme, Grants and Environmental Schemes including:

  • Ongoing management and claims for the Basic Payment Subsidy
  • Countryside Stewardship Mid-Tier and Boundary Grant applications
  • RPA mapping and business changes
  • Sales, transfers and leasing of Entitlements
  • Cross Compliance and Greening advice
  • Countryside Stewardship Mid Tier and Boundary Grant applications
  • Management of existing Environmental Stewardship agreements
  • RDPE grants including Countryside Productivity Scheme

Please contact your local 'Member of Staff' who will be able to provide more information and assistance with any of the above.

Cookies We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. To find out more about our cookies policy, see our cookies policy here or in the footer.