New Planning Software
Since the introduction of the planning system Rendells have been providing tailored planning advice for clients to maximise the value of property through new development.
The planning system is becoming ever more complex and Rendells Rural Department has experienced professionals who can assist, advise and secure planning permission for clients.
We offer a range of services including:
- Pre-application advice
- Full and Outline Planning Applications
- Prior Notification for Permitted Development
- Change of Use Applications
- Applications for Certificates of Lawful Use and Development (CLUED)
- Planning Appeals
- Agricultural Appraisals in support of Planning Applications
- Strategic Promotion of land for Residential Development
- Removal or Variation of Planning Conditions
- Removal of Agricultural Tie's
Rendells involvement can range from offering advice regarding the suitability of development and options available to the preparation and submission of full planning applications to include liaising with other professionals and obtaining necessary site surveys.
Recent successes include gaining permission for a wide range of agricultural buildings under both full planning and permitted development, permission for agricultural workers dwellings, equestrian facilities, new access entrances off classified roads and successful planning appeals.
Rendells have recently obtained tailored computer software, Sketchup. This software can help to produce professionally drawn scale images of proposed buildings etc. to assist in planning applications.
Please contact your local 'Member of Staff' who will be willing to help you regarding any of the above planning types.