Newton Abbot Market Update - Wednesday 15th April 2020
Sale of Store Cattle and Cull cattle only - no breeding cattle
It Is Imperative That We Know What Is Coming. All Stock Must Be Pre-Booked By Midday - Tuesday 14th April
- All vendors must PRE-BOOK their stock to either Newton Abbot office (01626 353881), Totnes (01803 863888) or Ashburton (01364 654670). It is essential that we know what numbers are coming, in order to inform buyers
- ALL vendors MUST remain in their Vehicles. Vendors must reverse on to the loading bays and stay in their vehicles whilst a member of our staff unloads your stock. Completed Entry Forms and Passports will be collected at the loading bays by market staff. Any reserves can be left with the auctioneer when you enter your stock.
- Once your trailer has been unloaded, VENDORS MUST LEAVE THE MARKET PREMISES. This rule must be strictly adhered to otherwise operations will be brought to a standstill.
- Please ensure Cattle Entry forms are completed correctly with a mobile, landline and email address if available so that we can contact you in due course
- There will be no catering facilities
- ALL BUYERS MUST register their intent of attending the market to either Newton Abbot office (01626 353881), Totnes (01803 863888) or Ashburton (01364 654670) PRIOR to attending the market.
- Any buyer showing the symptoms of the virus must not attend. Those who are deemed high risk including those over 70 are recommended not to attend.
- All buyers must keep a recommended distance of 2 metres apart from any other person at all times whilst they are in attendance at the market and practice the bio security measures advised by Government
- At the end of the sale, buyers will only be allowed to enter the market office one at a time whilst still maintaining the social distancing rule of 2 metres.
- Buyers will be asked to sanitise their hands before and after the sale.
These are unprecedented times and we thank you for your cooperation in advance. We all need to work together to get through these difficult times and for everyone to play their part. The health of our clients and staff is of utmost priority.
If you cannot abide by these rules and the Government’s regulations in place then please do not attend
Any queries please contact either Newton Abbot office (01626 353881), Totnes (01803 863888) or Ashburton (01364 654670).