Two Day Sale of Antiques and Collectables Thursday 26th March and Friday 27th March
Two Day Sale Thursday 26th March and Friday 27th March
Due to the Covid 19 situation we have altered our arrangements for the Stonepark sale this week.
1. The auction will now be limited to online (https://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/rendells-auctioneers-and-estate-agents/catalogue-id-srrend10088), commission and telephone bids only. No one will be able to attend the sale in person.
2. You will be permitted to view on Tuesday 24th March 10:00am to 19:00pm and Wednesday 25th March 10:00am to 17:00pm as long as you adhere to the following requirements.
• We require you to make an appointment to view 01364 653017 so that we can limit the number of people in the building at any one time.
• You will be asked for an approximate length of time that you will be in the saleroom.
• You will be required to wear disposable gloves that we can provide.
• Confirm that you have not returned to this country in the last 3 weeks.
• Not to have any signs of a cold, flu or coronavirus symptoms.
3. We are available to give advice and condition reports on 01364 653017 or by email email@example.com
4. We ask that you arrange to pick up your purchases as soon as possible as the situation is changing daily. We will allow you to pick up items during the sale. Our staff will bring your purchases to the door.
We thank you for your support and understanding at this difficult time and hope that you all keep safe.