We are Recruiting
Rendells is an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors, Auctioneers, Estate Agents and Rural Surveyors with offices located in Newton Abbot, Totnes, Ashburton and Chagford, renowned for the sale and rental of village and country properties throughout Dartmoor and South Devon, but with an equally strong reputation for selling and letting homes and commercial property in the principal townships.
The partnership offers specialist agricultural services including Valuations, Rural Subsidy Schemes, Rural Planning, Compensation and Utilities Work, Property Agency – Farm and Land Sales/Letting, Livestock Marketing, Farm and Machinery sales and, as well as having a separate department enjoying an international reputation specialising in the valuation and sale of antiques and fine art from sale rooms at Stonepark in Ashburton. In addition, we operate an estate and lettings agency throughout the South Devon area.
Rendells Chartered Surveyors, Auctioneers and Estate Agents are looking to recruit either a Qualified or Trainee Rural Surveyor to join their established Rural Team within their Totnes Office.
The position offers a wide and interesting range of work including:
- Valuation of Rural and Residential Property
- Sales and Lettings of Farms and Agricultural Land
- Rural Planning
- Farm Business Tenancies and Grazing Licences
- Compensation Claims with Utility Companies
- Basic Payment Scheme and Environmental Issues.
- Auctioneering, if desired.
We require a bright, enthusiastic and capable individual with excellent communication skills with good technical and IT ability. Experience of farming and rural life would be an advantage. Duties will involve the need for travel and as such a car and clean driving licence will be essential.
- RICS qualified or working towards RICS.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Ambition and good work ethic.
- A competitive salary dependant on experience.
- Training and subscriptions of RICS and FAAV.
- Opportunity to progress career.
- 28 days Holiday per year including bank holidays.
- Work based pension scheme.
All enquiries will be treated in absolute confidence.
To apply please submit your CV with covering correspondence to:
Mr M.J. Pedrick MRICS FAAV
Post: Rendells Rural Department, 57 Fore Street, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NL
Tel: 01803 863888