Landlord & tenant matters

Rendells Rural Department offers professional advice and support for a wide range of needs specific to the agricultural and rural community including owner/occupiers, landlords and tenants.

This Can Also Include

  • Compensation for either party at the end of a tenancy including Tenant’s Pastures; Growing Crops; Unexhausted Values of Feeding Stuffs; Fertiliser and Lime Applied; Tenant’s Buildings; Tenant’s Fixtures and Dilapidations
  • Serving of the appropriate Notices under either Act
  • Notices to Quit
  • Arbitration and Independent Expert Witness advice and representation