Compensation, Wayleaves, Easements, Pipelines & Compulsory Purchase

Rendells Rural Department regularly negotiate compensation claims with service providers on behalf of farmers and landowners. Many such bodies enjoy legal rights of access onto private land for the installation, repair, replacement and maintenance of pipelines; cables; fixtures; etc. These statutory undertakers normally pay the professional fees.

If you are affected by such a scheme, as set out below, Rendells Rural Department can help you.

  • Water, Gas and Sewerage pipeline compensation
  • Telecommunication masts
  • Wayleave agreements of B.T. equipment
  • Valuations for Insurance purposes
  • Water main bursts
  • New road schemes

.....and all other compulsory purchase land schemes for any purpose